Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It Feels Like Fall

Fall is my most favorite time of the year. It could stay Fall year round and I would be just fine with it. Here in central Pa. the leaves are just beginning to change. This seems to be a little late this year. Our weather is cooling , the evenings are starting to have that crispness to them. I am now finished with my Halloween work and I'm trying to get myself into the Christmas mood. This is always a hard task for me because I love Fall and want to hang onto it as long as possible. Every year I envision long drives through the country side and frequent stops at the roadside markets. That never happens...sigh. Saturday October 2nd Guy will be teaching a feather tree class at the Gutelius House Museum here in Mifflinburg! On one last happy note, Raisin is growing fast and doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment